Dara Shikoh Gardens
This garden is situated on the national highway about 45 Km from Srinagar on the bank of River ]ehlum.This garden was built by Dara Shikoh eldest son of emperor Shah ]ahan in the year 1640 A.D. It served as camping round for Mughal journey. Majestic Chinars add to the beauty of this garden.
This garden is spread over an area of 17.15 ha.